Man Utd: David Moyes meets with Juve execs, ready for double bid

By on January 13, 2014


Manchester United boss David Moyes has begun transfer negeotiations Juventus over a planned double deal for 20-year-old Frenchman Paul Pogba – who left Old Trafford 18 months ago – and Italian international Arturo Vidal.

Zinedine Zidane said recently that Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson made a big mistake by letting Paul Pogba join Juve.

Manchester United manager David Moyes met boardroom boss Beppe Marotta after last weekend’s match vs Cagliari, but Marotta said since: “From our point of view, we do not want to sell Pogba and, so far, we have closed the door to any possible buyer.”

Key words: so far.

Moyes tried to offload Nani to Juventus but the asking price of between £16m and £18m has deterred the Italian side.  It remains to be seen if the Portuguese winger will remain at Manchester United beyond the end of the transfer window.

Comments are closed on this article.

Comments are closed on this article.